- A History of Short Words — A very half-finished attempt to catalog words of five or less letters from the New York Times crossword puzzle since August 15, 2006. Login required for some features.
- Ye Olde Sturbridge Village — Take a trip back in tyme to ye olde days, and learn how things were done in Ye Olde Sturbridge Village in this online book.
- 2004 debate analyzer — A tool for analyzing the 2004 presidential debates by counting the occurences of phrases of certain lengths. As fun as it sounds.
Dear loyal Cockahoop fan,
If you're one of the more observant Cockahoop users, you may notice some changes to ToddStadler.com as you look around. That's because we've made some changes.
- The Poor LeDrawns in "Hiatus" — when I decided to stop blogging for a year (before it was cool to stop blogging), I drew this cartoon as a placeholder.
- Erudite renderings — two comics inspired by the mixed emotions conjured in me by New Yorker cartoons.
- Political cartoons — two insightful takes on contemporary polit ... er, ham-fisted gags. And poorly drawn, at that.
- Phone story — the story of a man and his cell phone, told in comics form
- Lost robot — a poster for hanging on telephone poles that was never hung, for a robot that was never lost
No entries have been posted recently on Cockahoop. And yet the world goes 'round.
Recent blog comments
No entries have been commented upon recently on Cockahoop. And yet the sun still shines.